IT Security Solutions
Cyber Threat is one of the most discussed and feared issues in today's business world. The Middle-east business market has been growing. And so has the number of cyber attacks in this region. McAfee predicts ransonware and warehousing and selling of stolen data to be among the top cyber attack trends in 2016 in EMEA. Cyber criminals are becoming more penetrating by the day and executing different kinds of attacks - viruses, spam, malware, ransomware.
And not just corporates, SMEs are equally prone to cyber attacks and considered soft targets by the cyber criminals. According to a report in The Guardian, the major cyber attacks SMEs are prone to include:
- Ransomware - where a cyber criminal inserts a restriction/encryption in the user network and demands a ransom to remove the restriction or provide the decryption key.
- Hack attacks - in which a hacker can exploit weaknesses in your network to gain entry into your system and steal important and sensitive data.
- Denial of Service - in which a computer or network is made unavailable for users by flooding it with useless data, making the network go down temporarily or indefinitely.
- Human Error - including clicking on a malicious link in a phishing email, poor or no passwords, use of outdated software, improper patch management and lost personal devices like laptops and mobile phones. This constitutes the most vulnerable form of security threat.
- CEO Fraud - wherein a criminal poses as a senior member of the company or management (possibly by hacking their email account) and forcing a financial payment.
So it is of utmost importance to adopt holistic IT security solutions to keep your network safe and cyber-attack proof.
Check out our blog on The Devastating Effects of Cyberattacks on small businesses
Our solutions help to:
We also help in:
In our catalog we have products that include: